Thursday 17 May 2012

Self promotion

Finally, today I was granted Premium status by smashwords. In a few weeks my book will be available everywhere...it's daunting and I know I'm not the first to think... Now what? So, I will wait and see. Until then, I need to get my head back in the game. There is still so much I have to learn.

To be honest, if you had told me three years ago I would write a book I would have laughed. But, I can't turn the clock. I am where I am. I love to write and the Internet allows me to share it with relative ease. It's not easy, but then what in life is?

Anyway, thanks to Laura https://twitter.com/#!/LauraHoward78 on Twitter I have had another bash at sorting out this blog and have managed to attach the links... I am rather chuffed with myself!  Let me know what you think...

 Thanks for reading Vanessa :)

1 comment: