Thursday 14 June 2012

AMAZON: TO KDP OR NOT TO KDP?

I will go on the Amazon KDP scheme... but it did say I had to make sure my book was not being sold anywhere else first so I have to wait for 3 weeks.  Hopefully this will take the pressure off marketing and let me finish Integration which is coming along nicely now...

So I have maintained the price at £0.77 or $0.99 (excluding VAT) and it will remain at this price for the next few weeks.

To all you budding new authors I hope you are finding my journey amusing... this is the world of the self published author.  One where you learn something new every day and are always striving to get it right. 

I am hoping to group together with other authors once I am on the KDP scheme to promote free days as a unit.  If you are interested give me a shout.  It would be nice to have novels from different genre's.  Aim to promote a free day around mid July.

thanks for reading :)
Vanessa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment