Sunday 12 August 2012

Holiday Blues...

Well after ten days away I would love to tell you all that I missed blogging, checking my email and twitter... but I can't lie! I did not!  I had a brilliant time with my family and loved the Olympics and France. 

I do not have a huge amount to write today but I had to post to say thank you to anyone who has downloaded my free book in the UK (yes - it is still free! Don't ask me why?!) and for anyone who has bought my book in the US - again thanks a lot! Michael Phelps is a legend!   I will post pictures when I have time...

If you enjoyed HYBRID, please be so kind as to leave a review... I do not have an agent or editor or anything of the sort!  I have some great, fantastic friends and family who pointed a few things out (I'm always open to suggestions) but other than that I have been free to indulge my imagination - I hope it lived up to your expectations! :)  I am about to start the edit of my second book which is now complete but any words of encouragement are always appreciated :)

I am off to watch the closing ceremony!

Thanks again for the support and enjoy - Well done GB team! Best haul of medals ever...

Best wishes
Vanessa :) xx

p.s. Just had to add... read four books whilst I was away! Absolutely loved "The Help" - best book I have read all year! And I am currently reading "The story of my Life" - again fab! Reviews to follow.  Can I also mention "Second Chances" by Angela Kelman - another debut novelist.  I really enjoyed her story too and I think it has great series potential - which is always aomething that appeals to me... bye now...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment - I am so grateful! Book two is being edited as we speak...

    If you would be so kind to leave a review on amazon I would be over the moon... it means a lot to get feedback! It's a real motivator!

    Have a great day
    Vanessa :) xx

    ReplyDelete