Monday 13 August 2012

Olympic Pictures

What a fantastic Olympic Games and I am so amazed I got to witness some of it... so here are some of my highlights in pictures...
 
The Boat...


 












Both of these stadiums were really impressive... so many people! When we all left it was like ants breaking free!

Hockey Stadium









Basketball Stadium

The Beatbox was fantastic - it was a shame it was a short tour but well worth the effort and we did not have the queue! :)


The Beatbox!

Cool Lights...


























It was sooo cool to see Becky Admington and Chris Evans on the second day at the Olympic Park - it made my day!  I just hope Becky was not serious when she thought she was old at 22 - that makes me ancient! Lol...















HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY LITTLE SNAPSHOT... until the next one
Vanessa :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment