Monday 15 October 2012

Chocolate Butterfly Muffins

I do love to bake ... not all the time, otherwise my waistband will expand again... but I had to share these with you.

They are delicious, easy to make and look impressive (but I'm sure you can make them even better...)



Ingredients

3 eggs
125g soft margarine (I use dairy free butter)
125g caster sugar
175g self raising flour
25g cocoa powder
Drizzle of milk
Around 50g of chocolate to melt and chocolate sprinkles for decoration.

Method:

Whisk up the eggs, sugar and butter
Add the SR flour, cocoa powder and milk.
Whisk again...

Prepare a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases.  Spread the mix evenly throughout the cases.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Cool, then carefully cut round circles in the middle and split them in half.
Melt chocolate, drizzle in each well, add the wings and sprinkles...JOB DONE...


EAT... and look like this...


Give it a go... hope you enjoyed!

Lotsa love
Vanessa :) xx

1 comment: