Friday 26 October 2012

HALF PRICE FOR HALLOWEEN

HYBRID is half price for Halloween starting tomorrow...ending on the 31st.

At only £1 or $1.50 its a bargain... grab your copy

Thank you,
Vanessa :) xx

University.  Land of opportunity?  For Steven Thorn, it’s the start of a new life. Just not the one he anticipated.  As his resolve is put to the test, he ends up losing everything.  For who could live a normal life as a HYBRID?

Steven Thorn has no trouble settling in at university.  Caitlin Chance catches him off guard.  She’s the first girl he has ever felt an instant attraction towards and the more he gets to know, the more he likes.

When Caitlin leaves university after a suspicious suicide the romance grinds to a halt.  Now Steven is alone, Ingrid gets her chance and it doesn’t take long for her to discover that Steven is a HYBRID.  However, when his estranged mother, Emily, convinces Ingrid to lie about Steven he obtains a short reprieve.  Unfortunately, Ingrid does not intend to let Steven remain away from her for long.  She has other plans.

The wheels are set in motion for his radical upheaval.  Steven will become a stranger to everyone.  He will be forced to embark on the adventure of a lifetime.  He will come face to face with his past and future.

Now they know he exists, they will come to get him.
Everything will change…


‘The Hybrid series is sure to keep the reader on edge throughout the chapters, and leaves you wanting more at the end.  This, to me, is the mark of a true bestseller.  It leaves me wanting more, and will leave any reader wanting her to hurry up and release the other books!  Any fans of The Hunger Games and/or Twilight will instantly be captivated.  I will state, I am NOT a Twilight/vampire fan AT ALL, but I was captivated by this book.  You must read to know more!  I recommend this book to anyone who wants to ‘get lost’ in a new book, and for any English teacher looking to get their kids hooked on reading.  I’m confident in recommending this, and look forward to many more works in this series and by this author.’

‘Hybrid is engaging from the start and is an exciting read…Once I started reading I didn’t want to put the book down as I wanted to know what would happen next.’

‘A great twist on the usual vampire tale.’

‘This is a very exciting read.  Would appeal to the Twilight fan-base, but has definitely put its own twist on the genre.  A very well constructed piece, all the more impressive for being a debut novel.’

‘I loved this story!  It was a fantastic start to a series which I hope to see more from soon, and I loved the characters!  There was also a great twist in the tale, and it was original and well-thought out.  I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for something new in their paranormal romance/fantasy section, and I can’t wait to see what this author comes up with in her next books!’

‘I really enjoyed the characters, settings and narrative and couldn’t put it down. So many little twists and details all the way through, super.  I can’t wait to read the next in the series and would love to see it as a film.’

No comments:

Post a Comment