Monday 24 December 2012

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...

It's Christmas Eve and for once I have not had the family around... it is strange!

Usually, we open presents with my in laws today, but this year it is happening tomorrow. 

So, I have made minced pies with my daughter, we had leftovers (roast chicken dinner from yesterday), and I played board games with them.  My husband is at work...

But, then I have things to do (like blog...lol) so I have left the kids to their own devices... They are now arguing (I just had to go to lay down the law...or try to!) and I hope I survive the next few hours... I sympathise with any single parents out there - I feel like one!

Anyway, I don't know how peaceful your households are, but I find the day before slightly painful with kids... they are way too hyper!

We did go to a lovely Carol Service yesterday to remind them that Christmas is actually not just about eating and presents... I hope we all try to remember the real meaning of Christmas.  Religious or not, it is a great time to reflect...

Anyway, if you do have the time tomorrow and on Boxing Day to get your Kindles out I have a few freebies & promotions...

Please download and spread the word!

A FESTIVE FEAST (FREE ON CHRISTMAS DAY & BOXING DAY)

Amazon UK

Amazon US

FIRST DATE (FREE ON CHRISTMAS DAY & BOXING DAY)

Amazon UK

Amazon US

OUT OF DARKNESS ((FREE ON BOXING DAY)

Amazon UK

Amazon US

HYBRID is also reduced for Christmas...

Amazon UK Only 95p

Amazon US Only $1.54

Smashwords
And Complications is now available...

Amazon UK

Amazon US

Smashwords


MERRY CHRISTMAS

Lots of Love & best wishes
Vanessa :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment