Tuesday 4 December 2012

THE LEIBSTER AWARD

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Susan Buchanan. Thankyou!

  • When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
  • One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
  • One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
  • One pastes the award picture into ones blog.

  • Okay, so 11 random facts first... this is going to be sooo much fun!

    I like to drink Martini & lemonade (with a slice of lemon)
    I don't like wine or beer
    I love chocolate
    I don't like orange chocolate (sorry Terry's)
    I like dancing (disco diva...)
    I can't ballroom dance
    I love going for long walks with my iPod
    I don't like rain & mud
    I love the sight & sound of the sea
    I don't like hot sun (I get burnt!)
    I love talking...

    Now for Susan's questions...

    If you could turn back time, what, if anything would you change?

    I would not stress about meeting the right guy as much as I did... lol.  In the end I met my husband when I was only 19.  Sometimes, I wish I had enjoyed the freedom of a single life a little bit longer.  But, at the time it was the right thing to do and I did fall head over heals in love with my husband. Only thing is once you have children you can't go back to being alone and single that easily... ha ha ha...

    What 3 things did/do you definitely want to do before you turned 30/turn 30?

    This is very sad... when I was that age all I could think of was career, marriage and children.

    Favourite takeway food

    Chinese... Crab & sweetcorn soup,  Sesame prawn toast, Peking Duck... yum, yum

    If you could date a famous actor/actress for one night only (don't read anything into this!) who would it be?

    Definitely has to be Brad Pitt, no actually David Boreanaz, no actually Rob Lowe, or.... ahhhhhh... HARD QUESTION! 

    Okay... David Boreanaz (I loved Angel)

    Wildlife programmes or home makeover shows?

    Wildlife programs...

    Favourite city in the whole world

    Bath

    City, countryside or by the sea?

    By the sea... always

    Do you have any particular talents (keep it at a PG level pls!)

    Swimming, singing, acting, painting, cooking & baking, writing...is that enough? Lol...

    Which sport do you wish (if any) that you were really good at (or are you already really good at?)

    Swimming!

    If today was the last day of Mankind (cheery thought...) what would you like to be doing?

    It's not a PG answer... ha ha ha ha... I'll let you use your imagination!

    My nominations:

    Carmen DeSousa
    Michelle Wilkinson
    Miranda Stork
    Terry Tyler
    Mackenzie Brown
    Karen Einsel
    Joanne Phillips
    Carolyn Arnold
    Carl Purdon
    David P Permutter
    WH Cann

    TIME FOR MY QUESTIONS:

    At what age did you have your first kiss?
    Do you remember who it was with ?
    When did you first get hurt by love and how?
    What is your favourite book?
    What is the best film you have ever seen, and why?
    What is your favourite treat?
    What languages can you speak?
    When on holiday, what do you love to do?
    How many shoes do you own?
    What makes you smile the most?
    Name your favourite animal.

    Thanks for reading,
    Vanessa :) xx

    1 comment:

    1. Hi Vanessa

      Thanks for nominating me for this - I really appreciate it but I am afraid I decline these things with regret as I don't really have the time to give to them - probably better to decline than say I'll do it and then not get round to it!

      Thank you for thinking of me anyway, and I enjoyed reading your answers - it's always nice to learn a little more about the people with whom we tweet!

      Terry xxx

      ReplyDelete